Infant and Kids Clothing
DVSAS has partnered with Wee Ones Reruns, located at 2450 James Street, to ensure our mom’s can get exactly what they need. Mention DVSAS when you drop off your gently used clothing and Wee Ones will issue a store credit to DVSAS.
Donate gently used clothing to Labels located at 3927 Northwest Avenue or 2332 James Street. When you drop off your clothing, mention DVSAS and Labels will issue a store credit to DVSAS so any client can then shop for exactly what they need!
Gift Cards — Fred Meyer, Walmart, Target
Although gift cards are not as interesting to purchase, they are immensely important for the clients we serve. DVSAS strives to provide all clients with whatever they need to move forward. It is much easier (and more realistic) for an Advocacy Counselors to give a client a $50 Fred Meyer gift card than it is to keep dog food, baby formula and gasoline onsite. Gift cards give DVSAS clients the flexibility to purchase what they need to keep moving forward. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact us.
The Safe Housing Program provides free, confidential housing for victim’s fleeing domestic violence. Upon arrival, clients are given new PJs and slippers, as well as new sheets and blankets. All of these are theirs to take when they leave the shelter. Our Safe Housing Program can always use:
– Slippers all sizes some with rubber bottoms
– PJ sets all sizes , small, med, Large, xl, xxl,
– Soft Blankets twin/full size
– Women socks
– Women underwear 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
– Full Size Shampoo and Conditioner, Body Wash, Razors, Deodorant, Gift Sets
– Full Size Kids/Baby Shampoo, Body Wash
– Nails Clippers, Toe Nail Clippers, Tweezers,
– New Nail Polish and Remover, Make-up, necklaces, earrings, anything new.
You can call our business line 360.671.5714 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pickup/drop off.
DVSAS’s tax ID #: 91-1066325