DVSAS offers a wide variety of support groups for domestic violence and sexual assault. If you have any questions, please call us at 360.715.1563.
Domestic Violence Support Groups
New Beginnings Support Group
Support for women currently in or have previously been in an abusive relationship. New Beginnings is a drop-in group, no registration needed.
- Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10-12 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10-12 p.m. **Group held at DSHS, no childcare provided for this group session.
Parenting After Violence
DVSAS offers a safe, supportive, and caring environment for mothers to explore the challenges of parenting after domestic violence, and how to build healthy, resilient, and safe families. Parenting After Violence is a drop-in group, no registration needed.
- Mondays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Childcare is provided
DVSAS offers a free support group for Latina women. This Spanish-speaking group talks about life and family experiences as well as connects clients with services in the community.
Platicas meets in Everson.
For questions or information, call Devin 360.393.2108
Sexual Assault Support Groups
Connecting and Healing After Trauma (CHAT)
Teen groups are held throughout the school year for girls who have witnessed or experienced domestic violence and/or sexual assault. If you would like to get a support group started at your school, please contact Claudia Ackerman.
Connections Support Group
A safe and confidential place for adults to learn about the effects of trauma and to give and receive support.
Private group, registration required:
- 12 week sessions
- Call 360-715-1563 to register
A safe and confidential group for LGBTQ+ survivors to receive support and learn about the effects of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Free to attend and open to anyone who falls under the LGBTQ+ umbrella who has experienced abuse, whether recently or in the past.
Please call the 24-hour helpline for referral and information.
DVSAS provides onsite childcare for families that need to bring their children with them to the office. You will be asked to fill out a one-time child intake form for any new children.
- Tuesdays 10:00am-1:00pm
- Fridays 10:00am-12:00pm
We are not permitted to allow parents to leave the building while their children are in our care.
- Family Hours Tuesdays & Fridays
- Holiday/birthday gift support
- Support at meetings with Child Protective Services and ongoing case management through the duration of your case. This includes going to court with CPS.
- Parenting Plan court support – we can support you at your parenting plan hearing
- Parenting After Violence educational support group – Mondays 6-8pm, DVSAS Support Center
- Children’s Playgroups to accompany our onsite support groups:
- Parenting After Violence (Monday 6-8p)
- New Beginnings (Wednesday 6-8p; Friday 10-12)